Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Things I'm learning as a wife

  • Being married forces you to face some character issues you never have to face otherwise.
  • Through my marriage I feel like I"m getting grind and shape into the character of Jesus Christ. And let me tell you, I have a LONG way to go.
  • Marriage is calling me to an entirely new and selfless life.
  • I'm slowly getting the wake up call to the real reason of marriage. (More on this one later on).
  • Marriage is drawing me closer to God.
  • Don't wait to do the laundry because before you know it, is all over your room with no walking space.
  • Don't drink milk before going to bed and don't feed Scott beans and dairy product for dinner.
  • Is better to speak up about your feeling instead of holding it in thinking you're sparing the other person feeling. Or don't just hold it in because you're afraid of how they'll react. This does not mean to not be sensitive to the other person feeling.
  • Is better to wait for a few moments before speaking when you are mad.
  • I don't need more shoes.
  • BE ENCOURAGING!!!!! BE ENCOURAGING!!!!!!!!
  • I"m learning a lot about how to truly love my neighbor.
  • The need for reconciliation !!!!!! Not just in marriage, but in all area of life!!!
  • I show my love for God in part by loving my hubby well :)
  • Love must be learned, and learned again and again! there is no end to it!!!!
  • Laughing through the hard days make things easier.
  • A little humor goes a long way.
  • I must accept my husband love for Zombie and dinosaurs.


The list goes on, but this is all I shall post for now because I"m getting sleepy.

I"m thankful to be MRS. SCOTT KERSTTER :) I"m thankful that God delight in me :)
"as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you." Isaiah 62:5b



2 comments:

  1. yay =] i like this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amy, by reading this post i feel like i learned something :) so, thank you.
    also, it takes a big person to admit to their faults and purpose to fix them...i salute you.
    finally, i love you and scott together...continue to exemplify Christ in all that you do, may your marriage be a continuous testimony to the world about the love of Christ for His bride, the church.i love you! have an AMAZING day!

    ReplyDelete