Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bathroom Make Over

So I thought it would be fun start a blog about our first few years of marriage. Easier to keep y'all our friends and family updated.

One of the many thing on our list right now is the Bathroom. I wanted the bathroom to reflect Scott, Glenn and my favorite color. So here are some inspiration.

Scott -> Blue
Glenn -> Orange
Amy -> Green


cute or what


the color inspiration board






just thought that this was darling, but I don't see the use for pillow in the bathroom.



Retro or what. Not part of the inspiration, but who doesn't like colorful toilet seat.




hahahaha wouldn't this totally bring showering to the next level. Scott and Glenn take like ridiculously long showers, so I'm not sure if I want to add any thing else that might make their shower even longer.


love,
Scamy

P.s


I want this!!!!!








1 comment:

  1. Pretty stuff!! Do yall have an official blog for yourself or both of you?

    ReplyDelete