Monday, October 12, 2009

October

Just to clarify this blog is for both of us, but I highly doubt Scott will write much (as you can see from the post below) hehehe. He will probably be right next to me when I write them though. I will read it to him and ask "What do you think Scotty?" and he will probably say "ok!" and I'll probably ask "well what do you think about it Scotty?" then he will probably say "yah, it sound good!!".

October! October! October!

It is Scott favorite month. It is the start of his favorite food season. It is also the only time that he'll be able to get me to watch scary movie with him.

We just uploaded some pictures to facebook, but for those of you who don't have facebook. Here are a few eye candies for y'all :)


hahaha so I had a craving for a fruit cake one weekend, so I went to order one. It feel silly to order a cake for no specially reason, so I decided to have a birthday party for Scott, Glenn and I.



Does it even look like I'm tip toe-ing?



Cooking!!! I'm a messy cook though, but Scott usually does the clean up :)



My wonderful Hubby


You are about to witness two of our favorite thing to do!!!!!!


Getting our facial done ...



while watching drama :)



I get breakfast in bed on Saturday :)



I usually catch up on missed TV show over the week while eating breakfast. While Scott ...



have his man date with all the brothers on Saturday morning.




Those are a fews of the thing we enjoy doing :) We'll update this post with more pics of october later. We're also saving all of our "dates" pictures for another post of it own later.

Love y'all much,
The Kerstetter's

No comments:

Post a Comment